The Quick n' Dirty
AKA, the FAQs
Overview: Camp at Burning Man 2023
Camp Size: Approximately 100 campers.
Dues: Dues are $475.00 per village member
Village Leader: Admiral Painjoy (Jim) firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 916.337.5353
Theme: A humorous approach to Wine, Bondage and Fetish… plus fun events and toys!
Camp Features: Large Shade Structure, Large Bar with Sound System, BDSM Equipment, Stages, Toys, Events, and the finest group of sexy freaks ever assembled under the desert sun! Plus various other sub-camps within Spanky’s Village.
Camp Shower? Yes. Bring your own water (2 to 5 gallons per shower).
Meals Provided? No
Camp Kitchen? Not really. You should bring you own food, water and cooking equipment – or arrange to share with a friend. We do have some Spankers who are willing to share their kitchen space/equipment though. If they let you use their stuff, make DAMN SURE you clean up everything and put it all back where you found it when you’re done.
Power Grid? Yes. But power is limited, especially for RVs. We will probably only be able to provide power for 20 RVs… so pay now so you don’t miss the boat!
Work Weekends: Yes! See the Skunkworks Page
Location: 2802 Keitzke Lane Reno, NV 89502 – Safari RV Stores
Camp Work: Yes. Everyone will be expected to pitch in! Everyone is required to dedicate at least 16 hours to the camp during the week… not including set-up, break-down, and mooping.
Village Location? TBA
- Read the Info on this Website
- Sign Up
- Email a pic for your camp name badge to: NameBadgePic@spankys.org
- Pay your Camp Dues
- Attend “work/party” weekends if you can (see Skunkworks page). This is expected if you live in the western US
- Come prepared (see Packing List page)
- Leave your drama at home
- Follow Spanky’s rules of CONSENT!
- Bring all the food & water you will need for the week
- Bring your own personal booze (we don’t mind you getting an occasional drink from Spanky’s bar, but the bar booze is primarily meant to be one of our gifts to the citizens of Black Rock City)
- Help with the camp, events and attractions while on the playa!
- Take care of yourself on the playa (drink lots of water, don’t party too much, remember to eat, get enough sleep, etc)
- Sunday and Monday (at the end of the event) help break down the camp and clean up.
- Help unload, clean and store our equipment after the event if you can